Explore our promoted experiences
- Cooking class in Verona with traditional Italian ingredients
- Discover the simple, authentic way of Italian cooking and dining
- Make classic Italian dishes like pasta and tiramisu
- Learn cooking tips and techniques from an experienced Italian chef
- Savor your home-cooked meal with wine
- Take the recipes home with you
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen as the instructor starts with the basics of Italian cuisine and emphasizes its simple yet elegant flavor profiles. The simplicity of the cuisine lets the ingredients speak for themselves. During the course of the instructional segment of the day, make a plethora of delicious dishes such as tomato-topped bruschetta, fresh pasta, and risotto. Finish off with a classic Italian dessert such as tiramisu, a sponge cake laced with liqueur and coffee and layered with cocoa and sweet mascarpone cheese. Everything is made from scratch, and your passionate chef will help you every step of the way.
When the meal has been made, pull up a chair at the table and tuck into the food you just helped create paired with wine from the nearby Valpolicella region. At the end of the class, you’ll be given a booklet with the day's recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 14 years old ar not allowed in this activity.
- In case of delay, please contact us
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Italian Risotto recipes and Pasta Making Class.
- "The cooking facility is within a fivefold minute walk from Veronacity Office." See review