Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Venice's Jewish heritage and history on a private walking tour
- Avoid getting lost in the winding, medieval Cannaregio district
- See synagogues, old tenements, a library, an antique shop, and more
- Get tips on the area's best bakeries, restaurants, and artisan shops
Departure & Return
We meet at the Jewish Museum in Venice, Campo de Ghetto Nuovo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.