Explore our promoted experiences
- Insider's food tour of Venice
- Learn about Venice's important place in the history of the spice trade
- Find out what Venetian specialties to order in restaurants
- Get advice about where to eat
- Explore the bustling Rialto Market with its fish and produce stands
- Sample some of Venice's traditional cicchetti and wine
Departure & Return
At the central fountain of Campo San Giacomo di Rialto (Campo San Giacometto).
Near the Rialto Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour runs rain or shine. However, please note that the gondola ride cannot operate during heavy rain or high tides. In this case we will provide an alternative itinerary.
- Tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just make sure not to each much for breakfast, as within 10 minutes of the tour starting you're having your first bite to eat and first Spritz!!" See review