Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of your limited time in Venice on this two-in-one tour
- Explore highlight landmarks like the Rialto Bridge on foot
- Venture to neighborhood bacari to enjoy traditional cicchetti snacks
- A small-group tour provides a more personal way to see the city
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide in Campo San Bortolomio next the Statue. The guide will be holding a sign written "Food Tour"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Detailed meeting point info will be provided after the booking confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food varies according to season
- Infant seats available
- Please note that on Mondays, on public holidays , and in all the afternoon the fish market is closed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please make sure you arrive at least 5 minutes before. This is key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of Venice
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff