Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of St. Mark’s Square and lesser-known Venice, with skip-the-line entrance to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Enjoy fast-track entry to St. Mark's Basilica to see its glittering mosaics and interior
- Walk around St. Mark’s Square and admire its stunning buildings and monuments
- Explore the ‘hidden’ Venice of small canals, palaces, and bridges often missed by visitors
- Learn about Venice’s rich history and its role as a major maritime power in the Middle Ages
- Pass by Doge's Palace and Bell Tower, cross Ponte del Remedio bridge, explore Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Calle Paradiso and many more attractions!
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Royal Gardens , on the waterfront of St Mark's Square - You'll meet Avventure Bellissime tour coordinator outside the gardens , in front of the wrought iron Gate holding a sign with the name of the tour and Avventure Bellissime logo written on it .
What To Expect
Stop in front of St. Mark’s Basilica to appreciate its ornate, Italo-Byzantine exterior. Skip the long line and head straight inside and marvel at the cathedral’s soaring domed ceiling and ornate altars. Nearly every surface glitters with the work of generations of Venetian goldsmiths, and even the marble floors are works of art, with intricate inlaid mosaics.
Next, wander along Venice’s narrow canals and through picturesque squares to admire hidden gems like Santa Maria Formosa church, Calle Paradiso or San Zulian. Ogle the Gothic and Renaissance architecture of some of the city’s lesser-known palaces and learn about the daily lives of Venetian nobility. Explore the off-the-beaten track Castello district and Hidden Venice known only to the locals
Your tour concludes in St Mark's Square—an ideal spot to admire the wares of local artisans, grab an authentic bite at a local café, or continue exploring the city on your own.
Please note: St. Mark’s Basilica is occasionally closed to the public due to flooding or special events.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Tour operates rain or shine
- At certain times it may not be possible to enter to St Mark's Basilica due to religious functions taking place. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Large bags are not allowed into St Mark's Basilica
- In case of high water, St Mark’s Basilica Skip the line entrance will remain closed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- To ensure safety and well-being of our guests the itinerary of the tour has been amended to follow the Covid-19 guidelines. Visits to St Mark's Basilica may be subject to restrictions. Depending on the situation on the day of the tour the itinerary may be amended to offer you the best experience possible.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica is compulsory from April to October due to high number of visitors. St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods considered off peak season. No refund is due when skip-the-line reservation isn't required.
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands