- Private, 2.5-hour tour of the Correr Museum in Venice
- Explore one of Venice's most important art collections
- Admire paintings and sculptures by El Greco, Bellini, Brueghel, Canova, and more
- Walk through the lush apartments of former Venetian nobility
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Imagine the glory days of the powerful Venetian empire as you stroll through sumptuous galleries adorned with period furnishings and an impressive art collection including works by Bellini, Paolo and Lorenzo Veneziano, Cosmè Tura, Pieter Brueghel the Young, Antonello da Messina, Vittore Carpaccio, El Greco, and others. See historic views of the city in the landscapes room, and admire sculptures by Antonio Canova and the Pinacoteca in the Neoclassical halls.
Get a glimpse of daily life for Venetian nobility as you tour the former apartments of Empress Sissi and the iron-fisted Doges, as well as galleries full of period costumes, coins, and navigation tools used by seafaring explorers. Learn about nearly 500 years of fascinating history from your guide, and free to ask plenty of questions to deepen your understanding. At the end of the 2.5-hour tour, say farewell to your guide and step back out into the famous expense of St. Mark's Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience