3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Venice without the hassle of researching or planning on a food tour with multiple food and alcoholic beverage tastings, from fresh mozzarella to prosecco. Booking a private tour ensures the full attention of your guide, who provides little-known facts about Venice’s history and robust food scene as well as recommendations for the duration of your visit. A range of departure times is available for your convenience.
- Discover the delicious food of Venice on a tasting tour
- Sample local products ranging from mozzarella to prosecco
- Visit local eateries you may otherwise have missed on your own
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Short Description: You'll get the best food treats in Venice in Castello area, Dorsoduro area and pass by well know places such as Ponte di Rialto or the Church of San Bartolomeo de Rialto.
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour option available
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great way to try many different snack foods and drinks." See review
Product code: 24380P659
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Piombi Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Santa Croce Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Museo del VetroMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice IslandsHard Rock Cafe Venice Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)DorsoduroRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Ca' Rezzonico Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)