Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group guided tour of Burano and Murano by boat from Venice led by an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy round-trip transfers by luxury motorboat and enjoy a complimentary coffee or cappuccino
- Explore the colorful island of Burano on a walking tour and during free time
- Visit a glass factory on Murano for a glass blowing demonstration
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Royal Gardens, on the waterfront of St Mark's Square - You'll meet Avventure Bellissime tour coordinator outside the gardens, in front of the wrought iron Gate holding a sign with the name of the tour and Avventure Bellissime logo written on it.
What To Expect
Head first for the island of Burano, known for its brightly-colored houses. Burano is historically a fishing village, though today much of its economy is tourism, and the colorful houses are said to have helped guide fishermen to their homes. The island has also been a center of lace making for centuries, and many of the around 3,000 residents still make the intricate designs by hand. Enjoy some free time to explore Burano at your leisure, perhaps browsing in the lace shops or visiting the lace museum.
Continue on to Murano, an island of around 4,500 residents that's quite close to central Venice and has long been internationally famous for glass making. Learn how Venice's glass makers were moved to Murano in 1291 to keep the incidence of fires down. Visit a glass factory to see a glass blowing demonstration before browsing the shop.
At the conclusion of your Murano visit, you'll be returned to the city center of Venice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 8\9 people per tour
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands