Explore our promoted experiences
- A behind-the-scenes guided tour of Venice’s under-the-radar locations, with gondola ride
- Combine two of Venice’s most quintessential experiences in one full-service excursion
- Discover the fabled city’s artistic heritage as your guide points out special locations of interest
- Skip the crowds: Get to know a more relaxed side to the tourist-packed Renaissance city
Departure & Return
The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". The guide will have the sign "VOX CITY GUIDE" or GONDOLA TOUR.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- The itinerary may change in the event of wind or bad weather.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 5 people
- The guide will be only on one gondola, the participants on the others gondolas will listen to her/him with the audio-devices
- For the tour at 11:30 AM (IF THIS OPTION IS SELECTED): the walking tour will be at 11:30 AM and the gondola ride will be at 2:20 PM. Please consider the gap of 50 minutes between the walking tour and the gondola ride.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the tour at 2:30 PM (IF THIS OPTION IS SELECTED): the walking tour will be at 2:30 PM and the gondola ride will be at 5:20 PM. Please consider the gap of 50 minutes between the walking tour and the gondola ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff