Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Local guide will wait outside the Church which between locanda Vivaldi and Hotel Metropole. Close by boat station San Zaccaria From Santa Lucia train station and Piazzale Roma car terminal at use line 4.1 or 5.1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience