- A gondola ride along Venice's waterways
- Savor one of Venice's most sought-after and romantic experiences
- Navigate secluded passages and beneath centuries-old bridges en route to the Grand Canal
- See some of the city's top sights from a completely new vantage point
- An ideal way to explore Venice, whether you're a couple, family or solo traveler
Departure & Return
SHARED OPTION: With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The guide will have a sign “Gondola Tour”.
ONLY FOR PRIVATE OPTION: GO to the Gondola Bauer landing stage. If you arrive at the Hotel Bauer, you will see the landing stage in front of it. Go to gondoliers and show the ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each gondola can host maximum 5 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The itinerary may change in the event of wind or bad weather
- The guide will be only on one gondola, the participants on the others gondola will listen to her/him with the audio-devices
- The live commentary will be only in English and Italian. The commentary on German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian will be provided by mobile app downloaded on the own devices.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The live guide IS NOT included in the PRIVATE OPTION
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We arrived early and were allowed to start early which was very helpful on a hot day." See review