Explore our promoted experiences
- Jump the queues with skip-the-line entrance to St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace
- Explore the campi, canals, and laneways of historic Venice on a walking tour
- Walk in the footsteps of the Dukes of Venice on a tour of Doge’s Palace
- Ideal introduction to Venice for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Meet us 15 min before in front of the clock tower (the blue one with the bell on top) next to the YEX change office in St. Mark's Square, Venice. Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign. Meeting point address: Piazza San Marco 15, 30124, Venice, Italy
What To Expect
After soaking up the atmosphere of romantic Venice, return to St Mark’s Square and use your skip-the-line tickets to visit the Doges Palace. Follow your guide around the magnificent halls, stopping to admire architectural highlights such as the Golden Staircase, see the famous Bridge of Sighs, and marvel at works by artists such as Titian, Tintoretto and Veronese.
The final stop of the day is at St Mark’s Basilica, where you’ll enjoy skip-the-line access and a guided tour of the Byzantine gem. As well as admiring the lavish interiors and peeking into the Treasury, explore the remarkable Golden Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doges of Venice.
After a morning discovering the city, your tour ends back in St Mark’s Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements;
- Large bags or ruck sacks are NOT allowed on this tour;
- On very few occasions the Basilica may be closed due to high water, the tour will not be cancelled but the explanation of the Basilica will take place form the outside;
- Check-in is 15 minutes before the tour start time;
- From November 1 to March 31, there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica;
- For all late arrivals or no show, NO REFUND.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "To skip the line for either exhibit is worth paying for a tour." See review
- "Highly recommended to take you off the beaten path and learn about Venice, they were also born and raised in Venice and truly enthusiastic about their birthplace!" See review
- "This tour is very good my guide was very knowledgeable and I certainly felt it was worth the spend." See review