- Time-saving boat transportation to tour three Venetian islands in one day
- Learn about Murano's glassblowing history and see a glassblower at work
- Walk across Torcello's Devil's Bridge and admire the Byzantine cathedral
- Time on Burano to photograph its colorful homes and meet a lacemaker
Departure & Return
12:00 PM. Our boat and guide will meet you at the dock in front of the KFC restaurant. Our guide holds a blue signboard that shows LAGOON TOUR - Consorzio Vidali Group. We suggest you to show up at the meeting point 15 mins before departure.
12:30 PM. Our boat and guide will meet you at the docks in front of the "Cornoldi Barracks". Please wait between docks number 1A and 3B. Our guide holds a blue signboard that shows LAGOON TOUR - Consorzio Vidali Group. We suggest you to show up at the meeting point 15 mins before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Consorzio Vidali Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff