8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
As an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds are one of southern England’s most popular destinations—but without a car, it can be difficult to explore the region. This small-group, full-day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon makes logistics simple. Following pickup from your hotel, journey into the Cotswolds, to discover highlight villages like Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bibury, and more. As you go, learn more about the region’s wealth of history from your guide.
- Explore some of the Cotswolds' prettiest villages in just one day—ideal for those short on time
- Shop, dine, or stop for photo ops with plenty of free time to explore at your leisure
- Enjoy a more personal experience on this small-group tour
- Round-trip transport from Stratford-upon-Avon included for a hassle-free day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Stratford-upon-Avon only)
Transport by minibus
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For passengers joining our tour from Stratford-upon-Avon, we provide an accommodation pick-up service. We can pick you up directly from all accommodation providers in Stratford-upon-Avon, including hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs, AirBnbs, holiday lets and private homes. We also pick up from Stratford-upon-Avon rail station. Please let us know where you would like to be picked up from when you request to book.
We also provide a pick-up/drop off from Moreton-in-Marsh rail station, so if you would like to be picked up at one point and dropped off at another, no problem! Just let us know.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Plenty of luggage space
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are permitted provided a child seat is booked and their parent/guardian brings (and fits) their own age-appropriate car seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Cotswolds
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Cotswolds is very picturesque and if you get the chance, definitely go on this trip." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingStratford-upon-AvonFood Tours - West MidlandsBus Tours - West MidlandsMarkets - West MidlandsHistorical Tours - West MidlandsFull-day Tours - West MidlandsCategory