1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit top sights and neighborhoods with 1- or 2-day tickets for a hop-on hop-off Seattle bus tour. Without the hassle and expense of parking in some of the city’s busiest areas, you can simply enjoy the view from the double-decker, open-top bus, hopping off to visit the Space Needle, Chinatown, Pike Place Market, waterfront piers, and more, while listening to interesting facts and background on each place you pass.
- Enjoy unlimited bus access for one or two days
- Included map and walking tour are great for exploring
- Tour features a money-saving Seattle discount booklet
- Views from the open-top bus are ideal for photography
Saved to wishlist!
Must See Seattle ticket includes 1 or 2 day access to the route
Premium ticket includes 1 or 2 day access to the route, a scenic panoramic tour, and a walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must See Seattle ticket is valid from 1st May - 10th October.
- Premium ticket is valid from 23rd May - 27th September.
- Bus tour runs from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 80 minutes. Frequency - every 30 minutes.
- The Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour departs from bus stop 1 (Space Needle). This tour lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. Customers should arrive 15 minutes before departure. Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off service.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour is a self-guided tour, and covers the Pioneer Square Historic District.
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, they need to extend the hours, they only give you 6 hours and in reality you can not get off too many places and get back to your original location in that amount of time." See review
- "Love using these tours as it's the best way to explore a city." See review
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city for the first time." See review
Product code: 5694P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSeattleFood Tours - WashingtonHop on Hop Off - WashingtonBus Tours - WashingtonCity Tours - WashingtonMarkets - WashingtonFood Tours - VancouverHop on Hop Off - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverCity Tours - VancouverMarkets - VancouverFood Tours - PortlandHop on Hop Off - PortlandBus Tours - PortlandCity Tours - PortlandMarkets - PortlandCategory
Ballard DistrictMt. St. HelensChihuly Garden and GlassBlake Island Marine State ParkDiscovery ParkBelltownQueen Anne HillLake WashingtonTillicum VillageHiram M. Chittenden LocksT-Mobile Park Seattle Great WheelKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterKerry Park (Franklin Place)Fishermen's TerminalSeattle Cruise PortUniversity of WashingtonGas Works ParkAlki Beach