Explore our promoted experiences
- Food walking tour of Savannah Historic District's east side
- Learn about Savannah's history, architecture and culture from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Sample foods such as pimento cheese croissants, en papillote chicken sandwiches and Belgium Liege Waffles.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please included your Contact phone# at checkout as this is only used in case the Tour Guide needs to contact you.
- Please advise of any allergies or other dietary restrictions in the special requirements section of the booking page.
- If you are traveling with infant, please advise at the time of booking under special requirements
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- May not be appropriate for all children; please exercise discretion as this tour requires standing, walking, and listening to history/stories for 3 hours
- All tastings add up to a lunch portion; eating breakfast before attending the tour is advised
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic or Styrofoam cup and only one alcoholic beverage is allowed at a time; failure to comply can result in a fine by Savannah Police
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Taste Experience Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk but everything is in walking distance." See review
- "If you're looking for a high-quality, easily walk-able tour with quality food and accessibility to some of the premiere chefs who make up the Savannah food-scene, you should definitely check-out the Savannah Historic and Secret East Side Food Tour." See review
- "I do recommend the tour; well worth the time and the price." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews