45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill together form the most important archaeological area in Rome, but the long lines to enter can be a hassle. With this tour, save hours with timed, skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum and enjoy an in-depth look at this spectacular ancient amphitheater with a guided tour. Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on your own afterwards or the following day with tickets valid for 48 hours.
- Zip past the crowds at the Colosseum with timed fast-track tickets
- Learn about the amphitheater’s history and architecture with a guided tour
- A downloadable Colosseum map to get your bearings
- A two-day pass to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to visit independently
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Downloadable map of the Colosseum
Priority access to the Colosseum
All Fees and Taxes
Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
Guided tour of the Palatine Hills & Roman Forum
Departure & Return
Departure PointColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your nationality.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY EUROLINKWORLDWIDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71689P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoCategory
Campo de' FioriHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Paciotti SalumeriaVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Basilica di Santa PrassedeBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Rome Via del CorsoPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)