Are you interested in?
3046 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5854 Tours & Activities
2018 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Skip the crowded coach tours and discover the highlights of the Eternal City from a Vespa sidecar. Each motorcycle and sidecar fits two people (plus driver), so you can settle back with a friend or loved one as you cruise by attractions from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain. Tours include live narration via convenient headphones for crucial context on each site, plus a traditional Roman breakfast of cappuccino and cornetto.
- A morning sightseeing tour in a Vespa sidecar with audio headsets
- No need to focus on the road: leave the driving to your guide as you kick back and relax
- Visit twelve different must-see attractions, covering thousands of years of Roman history
- Stop at panoramic lookout points, and get access to narrow streets inaccessible to other vehicles
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast with traditional Cappuccino & Cornetto
Professional Licensed Guide will narrate along the whole tour through Headphones.
Professional Drivers. You do not have to think about driving neither parking! Just sit back and relax.
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Homologated CE Helmets with sterilized disposable head covers for perfect comfort and hygiene.
Seat belt for the Sidecar's passenger
All that is not described in "Inclusions"
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Repubblica, 41, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 12/22/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be minimum 5 yrs old. Only if they are taller than 150 cm they can seat also behind the driver, otherwise they have to seat in the sidecar with the seatbelt on.
- Sidecar can hold up to 100 kg / 220 pounds ,and maximum height is 1,90 m
- Maximun weight for riding on the back of the saddle is 110 kg / 242 pounds.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR SAFETY MEASURES ANTI COVID-19 At the beginning of each tour starting from the meeting point, touch less devices will screen guests’ and operators’ temperature. In the event of one or more components with a body temperature above 37.5 celsius (after repeating the measurement for a second time) it will not be possible for them to take part in the tour. The reservation will be refunded in full at customer / agency within 24 hours. It will not be possible for those accompanying the person with altered temperature to take part of the tour. The refund will also apply to these accompanying persons. • Both customers and drivers must wear face masks during the entire tour. If guests do not have their own, it will be provided at the beginning of the tour (typ.N.95) • The new helmets both operators and customers will be supplied with have a full plexiglas protective visor - which once lowered, completely covers the whole face. • Each vehicle will have an automatic disinfectant gel dispenser for the exclusive use of the occupants of that vehicle. • All the equipment made available to customers is mostly disposable - such as headphones, hygienic protections for the helmets, face masks etc. Transmitting radios to listen to the guide’s live explanation will be sanitized with UV technology. • At the end and at the beginning of every tour each sidecar is completely sanitized. To avoid the use of chemicals that could cause allergies to some of our guests, as also polluting the environment, we decided to use 100 celsius degrees steam dispenser certified by its manufacturer to eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses. • Helmets are sterilized (externally and internally) through the steam sterilizer technique at the beginning and at the end of the tour. • During the guided visits of the monuments to be carried out of the vehicle during the stops, customers will be invited to maintain the safety distance of 150 cm. This prescription will not be requested for relatives. • In order not to give up the pleasure of having a souvenir photo taken during the tour, our guides upon request will be available to take photos with their own phone - to limit any contact and transmission - and then share them with you. Photos will be strictly canceled from their phone at the end of the tour. Unfortunately, and despite ourselves, both our guides and drivers will no longer be able to shake hands with our guests - as we all would love to do. However, we believe this can also be an opportunity to appreciate the intensity and spontaneity of a smile..(smiling eyes!). ~~~~ We are proud to offer probably one of the safest tours of the current tourist offer where we will be able to sterilize quite everything except for your emotions & expectations! In Rome May 30, 2020 The MD Di Trapano Luca
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Guida Rossa Srls
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino ?
This activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino .
See all safety measures taken by Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino .
Product code: 75037P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
TrastevereAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Villa FarnesinaPiazza BarberiniTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Keats-Shelley HousePiazza di SpagnaBasilica di Santa PrassedePalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)