Explore our promoted experiences
- Get your sweet fix and caffeine buzz on a food walking tour of Rome
- Culinary tours allow you to experience local culture when traveling
- Short tour doesn't take up much of your day
- Private tour provides personalized service
Departure & Return
Piazza della Minerva at the Elephant statue. From Largo Argentina 2 minutes walking through Via dei Cestari Pantheon direction.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Good walking shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands