Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Douro Valley tour from Porto with an expert guide
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine at a renowned local restaurant
- Visit two traditional wine estates in the heart of the valley for wine-tasting sessions
- Learn about the history, culture and people of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro region
- Upgrade to include a Douro River boat tour with scenic valley views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then continue on to Pinhão and admire the scenery with free time to explore the lovely village independently. Perhaps stroll to the Pinhão train station to view its blue-and-white tile murals depicting the scenic countryside and swathes of vineyards that make up the Douro landscape.
If you’ve upgraded your full-day tour to include a Douro River cruise, hop aboard a boat for a leisurely ride. Meander up the Tua River tributary and pass by Quinta da Romaneira before returning back to Pinhão.
Either before or after your cruise (if you've upgraded), pop into one of the wineries on the agenda for the day before lunch.
After a traditional lunch of typical Douro cuisine accompanied by wine at a renowned restaurant, your guide takes your small group to another family-run estate where you discover local winemaking and enjoy a tasting session of award-winning ports and wines.
Stop by the shop to make any purchases before departing the Douro Valley for the relaxing return drive to Porto, arriving at your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for infants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Cooltours (Oporto)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms