8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Head south of Portland to the Willamette Valley wine region for a chance to learn about winemaking in Oregon on this private excursion. Visiting local wineries, you'll gain insight into the world-famous varietals of the Willamette Valley, such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Rose, and Pinot Gris, and hear about the history of the valley. Then, indulge in a complimentary gourmet lunch.
- Visit four wineries in Oregon's Willamette Valley on a private tour
- Learn about the winemaking process in the state's top wine region
- Gourmet lunch included
- Round-trip transport provided from Portland
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please leave your hotel or residence name and address, your driver will pick you up at 10am.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink Alcohol.
- Note we use multiple vehicles for our tours and they range in style and class anywhere from regular sedans to vans or SUV's. We do not guarantee any style vehicle, and use our best judgement for the size of the group and weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Willamette Valley Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Oregon Wine Tour-Full Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oregon Wine Tour-Full Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Oregon Wine Tour-Full Day Tour with Lunch
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortlandFood Tours - OregonBus Tours - OregonWine Tastings - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonFood Tours - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Pioneer Square Tours & TicketsPortland Steel Bridge Tours & TicketsSouth Park Blocks Tours & TicketsPortland Japanese Garden Tours & TicketsOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & TicketsForest Park Tours & TicketsOregon Zoo Tours & TicketsLan Su Chinese Garden Tours & TicketsPortland Chinatown Tours & TicketsThe Grotto Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Tours & TicketsLatourell Falls Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Railroad Tours & TicketsPittock Mansion Tours & TicketsPortland Art Museum Tours & TicketsPowell’s City of Books Tours & TicketsAlphabet District Tours & TicketsWillamette Valley Tours & TicketsNorth Mississippi Avenue Tours & TicketsWahkeena Falls Tours & Tickets