- Full-day tour of famous and hidden Cotswolds villages from Oxford
- Admire Great Tew and browse the shops and lanes of Stow-on-the-Wold
- Visit Lower Slaughter and stroll around photo-worthy Bourton-on-the-Water
- Stop for lunch (own expense) in Burford and tour the pretty villages of the Windrush valley
- Explore the thatched-and-stone village and medieval ruins of Minster Lovell
- Small-group tour of eight or fewer, including air-conditioned minivan transport, driver-guide, and central pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
The Visitor Information Centre is in Broad Street, Oxford. If you are traveling by train, Oxford railway station is just a 15-minute walk away. Oxford can be easily reached by train from London's Paddington and Marylebone railway stations, making this an ideal tour for a day trip from the capital.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Cotswolds
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The minivan only holds 8 passengers so you are assured of a personal, small-group experience.." See review
- "Small group is ideal and our guide Graham did an amazing job of taking time to get out and walk whilst telling us background story of the region and answering questions." See review
- "Very relaxing walking tour around the villages, suitable for the young and the old!" See review