- See most of Oxford’s best-known landmarks in the space of a single tour
- Learn all about the city’s millennia of history from your guide
- All necessary cycling equipment is provided
- See the Bridge of Sighs, Thames River, the home of Tolkien, and more
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Oxford Address: Walton Street Cycles 78 Walton Street Oxford
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- As this is a cycle tour, wheelchairs and strollers wouldn't be used but tag alongs are available
- minimum 2 travellers or single person supplement
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for late stage pregnant travellers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bainton Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms