Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance of Cool Britannia Gift Shop on the corner of Broad Street and Turl Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible college visits can be arranged if customers contact us in advance on 01865 686 441 please
- Strollers and buggies may need to be left at the Porter's Lodge during the college visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford Official Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands