- 4-hour tour with a 30- or 60- minute airboat ride
- See a unique Florida landscape
- Spot native wildlife in a natural environment
- Visit an exotic animal park
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Leave the city for the lake-pocked, marshy landscape of the everglades, and choose a 30- or 60-minute airboat tour. The boats travel across the surface of the water, making it possible to discover hard-to-reach parts of the swamps. Visit the swamps with an experienced captain so you don’t miss a thing, from the enormous gators that swim along the water’s edge to exotic birds and snakes.
Return to land to take in the Wild Florida animal park: feed baby animals in a kid-friendly petting zoo and find owls roosting along a cypress-lined boardwalk through the ‘Hawk Swamp.’ See zebras, lemurs, watusi, bobcats and sloths, and enjoy plenty of time to talk with the park’s expert staff about caring for each animal’s special needs. Finish the day with return transfer to Orlando.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff