- This tour is perfect for a romantic date or a family excursion
- Enjoy sunset views most visitors miss, right from the water’s edge
- A private tour makes for the most personal way to explore
- Bring your own beverages and snacks to complete the experience
Departure & Return
Tours meet at Lake Fairview Park at the Public Boat Ramp at 2200 Lee Road. Tours must be reserved in advance. Please note: We are NOT affiliated with the Lake Fairview Park nor the Lake Fairview Marina next door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sailing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There are no public bathrooms so I would suggest Dan letting people know, but there are two porta potties which we were happy to use before our trip back to our hotel." See review