- Enjoy a sightseeing adventure in Miami South Beach
- Take an airboat ride through the Everglades
- See Florida wildlife in their natural habitat
- Explore the bustling, festive Bayside Marketplace
- Take a cruise on beautiful Biscayne Bay
- See celebrity homes along the waterfront
Departure & Return
Free Parking at this location. This stop will be assigned to guests that do not contact Gray Line to confirm their pickup location & time. Departure time from this location is 06:45am. Please let Gray Line know you are boarding here -please contact on the day prior to the tour.
This location has free parking. We pick up at the rear of Icon Park facing Universal Blvd. Near the back entrance to the Icon ticket office, between the wheel and the garage. Departure is 06:10AM. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here on the day prior to tour.
Free parking at this location, please park and wait towards the back of the carpark, away from the restaurant entrance. Departure time from this location is 06:20am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here on the day prior to tour.
This is the pick-up location for all resorts in Walt Disney World. Please wait the entrance to the convention center, located to the left side of the lobby when looking from the roundabout. Departure time from this location is 06:35am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here a day before.
For Universal Resort Guests. Pick-up area is the PACIFICA ballroom lobby located at the rear of the resort on Pacifica Way if catching an Uber to the location. Departure time from this location is 06:00am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here on the day prior to tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just beware of the long day, If you are up for It, then you will enjoy this." See review