- Day trip from Orlando to Clearwater Beach
- Enjoy a dolphin watching cruise
- Watch adorable bottlenose dolphins swimming through the Gulf of Mexico
- Spend free time on Clearwater's soft white sand and enjoy an oceanside restaurant lunch (if option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from select locations in Orlando included
Departure & Return
WildSide Texas BBQ
What To Expect
Hop off your coach at Clearwater Beach, where white sand and clear seas await. Make the most of your free time to soak it all up.
Then, head to the marina from where your dolphin-watching cruise starts. Climb aboard the boat and cruise on the calm waters around Caladesi Island and Clearwater to see pods of bottlenose dolphins leaping alongside the boat. If you wish, buy a wristband for unlimited onboard drinks.
When you return to the shore, enjoy more free time to bask on the beach, swim, or do some watersports. Equipment, as well as beach chairs, and sunshades are available to rent. If you have upgraded your tour to include lunch, enjoy an oceanside restaurant lunch.
Later, return to your coach and travel back to Orlando. Your day trip finishes with a drop off at your original pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff