- Full-day trip from Orlando to Clearwater Beach with deep-sea fishing
- Spend part of the day deep-sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
- Fish for gray snapper, sea bass, and groupers
- Relax at Clearwater Beach and choose to enjoy lunch from a charming street café
- Pickup and drop-off from select Orlando locations included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Clearwater Beach is home to world-renowned white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and plenty of warm sunshine. Escape to the Gulf of Mexico for some deep-sea fishing—an excellent choice for both the beginner and the experienced fisher. Look for a wide variety of reef fish, including sea bass, gray snapper, tarpon, groupers, and jacks. Catch and release the fish or bring a cooler to claim any prized catches. A crew member will be available to clean the fish.
Back on land, enjoy lunch at a street café, included if you have selected that option. Eat on site at the café or take it to go and experience a picnic at the beach. Alcoholic drinks, soda, and water are sold separately. Then head to the beach for a few hours of relaxation or fun in the sun. The possibilities are almost endless. Sit back and catch some of the warm rays, take a nap under an umbrella, or go for a long walk on the soft sand. For the more adventurous, try snorkeling, bodyboarding, or swimming. There is no right or wrong way to enjoy all that Clearwater Beach has to offer.
The day ends with a relaxing return trip to your Orlando hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips. Kids menu of burgers, hot dog, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s best and more comfortable to drive yourself and the deep sea fishing is only $62 once you’re already there versus paying $133 per person with lunch that is limited." See review