3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Although not your typical tour of New Orleans, this expedition through the Big Easy takes in some of the major points of interest, including the French Quarter, Treme, the Esplanade, the Garden District and the Metairie Cemetery. Relax in air-conditioned minibus comfort, and listen as a guide leads you through one of America's most historic cities.
- New Orleans like a local -- tour 5 neighborhoods
- Orient yourself to the city on this minibus tour
- Enjoy commentary from a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected downtown New Orleans and French Quarter hotels only
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick ups from select downtown hotels. Please confirm your hotel prior to departure. Driver pickup times vary according to number and location of stops so you must be ready to be picked up at any time during that 30 minute period.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required for tour guides
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Style Tours and Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Since it was raining, this trip was worth as it was really not required to be out for long time" See review
- "Is it the perfect tourist opportunity, probably not, but it is the safest, easiest, cost effective and time management way to get a great snapshot of New Orleans without having to invest very much time, money and energy." See review
- "This is a great tour to do at the beginning of your trip so that you can see all the different areas of downtown New Orleans." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & TicketsNew Orleans School of Cooking Tours & TicketsAudubon Nature Institute Tours & TicketsLake Pontchartrain Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsNew Orleans City Park Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsLaLaurie Mansion Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM) Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & TicketsDegas House Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsHoumas House Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cathedral Tours & Tickets