1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the French Quarter and Marigny aboard a relaxing horse and carriage during this small-group tour in New Orleans. Discover the history, culture, and legends that surround this historic city as you see landmarks including the St. Louis Cathedral, Napoleon House, and French Market. You also get insider tips from your guide about the best places to eat, drink, and explore in New Orleans.
- Take a horse and carriage ride through New Orleans
- See landmarks like Place D’Armes and the Spanish Cabildo
- Gain insight into the city’s history, culture, and must-sees
- This tour is limited to eight for a comfortable experience
Saved to wishlist!
Mule-drawn carriage ride
We'll chat about things like food, nightclubs, jazz, museums, must-sees, and things to do!
Departure & Return
700 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Jackson Square look for yellow umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Deep cleaning for carriages
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Carriages
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHorseback RidingNature and WildlifeMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaHorseback Riding - LouisianaNature and Wildlife - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachHorseback Riding - Orange BeachNature and Wildlife - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinHorseback Riding - DestinNature and Wildlife - DestinMarkets - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Confederate Memorial Hall Museum Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsStoryville District Tours & TicketsAudubon Park Tours & TicketsJackson Square Tours & TicketsOld Ursuline Convent Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsWhitney Plantation Museum Tours & TicketsLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM) Tours & TicketsNew Orleans City Park Tours & Tickets