Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire the beautiful lakeside villas and gardens
- Dock in the delightful town of Bellagio (summer only)
- Take the funicular to Brunate for sweeping views of Como (winter only)
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine and sightsee in the city of Como
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour. Departure time: 8.30 am (April-October) 9 am (November-March)
What To Expect
Winter Tour: (November to March)
Relax on the morning journey from Milan to Lake Como. Hop out to stretch your legs on a tour of Como, the lake’s main town, and learn about its key sights around the historic center. From town, take the gondola to the village of Brunate, a serene spot in the hills above Como.
Gaze down at the lake, flanked by the Rhaetian Alps, and then make the most of some free time for lunch. Return to Como by gondola before the highlight of your day: a Lake Como boat tour. The water offers the best vantage point to see the lake and shorelines; keep an eye out for chic villas and luxury hotels as you cruise. Cernobbio’s opulent Villa d'Este hotel is one such sight with its grandiose façade and tropical gardens.
After your return to shore, enjoy some free time to see the sights at your own pace, shop or perhaps sip a coffee. Then, finish your time in Como with a visit to the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio, a Romanesque-style 11th-century church, before your return to Milan.
Summer Tour: (April to October)
After your coach journey from Milan, start your tour of Como with a look inside two of its historical attractions: the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio. Continue into Como’s historic center, and use your free time to get to know the town at your own pace with some sightseeing or shopping for Lake Como keepsakes.
Meet back with your guide for a scenic cruise around Lake Como, admiring the hillside villas and hotels, and pose for photos against the backdrop of the alps.
Return to dry land in time for your trip to the colorful seaside town of Bellagio, which many pinpoint as a highlight of the lake. Spend some time at your leisure here to explore and perhaps savor lunch. Later, cruise to Cadenabbia, then return to your coach for the journey back to Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Don’t ask for any assistance such as directions, taxis, etc." See review
- "Be aware: the tour leaves Milan at 8.30am and doesn't arrive in Bellagio (which is where lunch is suggested) until after 2pm so to make the most of your visit to Bellagio buy something to eat on the boat." See review
- "The lack of public conveniences in this part of Italy was inconvenient, and given their was no toilet on the coach, it would be useful if the guides had pointed out that facilities are provided on the ferries." See review