1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the Art Deco history of Miami Beach with a guided walking tour. Learn about local architecture and heritage from a Miami Design Preservation League guide. See a wide range of Art Deco architecture in Miami Beach and hear stories about the history and preservation of this protected district. Tours include admission to the Art Deco Museum and Gift Shop.
- See Miami Beach’s famous Art Deco architecture with a guide
- Maximize time in the Miami Beach Art Deco Historic District
- Learn about the architecture and preservation from an expert
- Admission to the Art Deco Museum is included with the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Art Deco Museum and Gift Shop
Headsets are given for the duration of the tour
Departure & Return
1001 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR DEPARTURE FOR CHECK- IN
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Design Preservation League
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Official Art Deco Walking Tour by The Miami Design Preservation League?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Official Art Deco Walking Tour by The Miami Design Preservation League?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Official Art Deco Walking Tour by The Miami Design Preservation League?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Official Art Deco Walking Tour by The Miami Design Preservation League?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108578P2
Compare Similar Experiences
The Official Art Deco Walking Tour by The Miami Design Preservation League
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiArchitecture Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaArchitecture Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleArchitecture Tours - Boca RatonWalking Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Fisher IslandOleta River State ParkDolphin MallKey BiscayneMiami Children's MuseumWynwood Bass Museum of ArtJungle IslandWynwood WallsBal HarbourCoconut GroveCoral Castle MuseumBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkMango's Tropical CaféArt Deco Historic DistrictWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Homestead-Miami SpeedwaySouth Pointe ParkPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)