9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go deep into Big Cypress National Preserve on a small-group wet walk led by a Florida Master Naturalist, then take an hour-long boat trip through the Ten Thousand Islands of Everglades National Park. With a naturalist guide you will identify plants and animals throughout the day, you’ll watch for rare orchids, bromeliads, manatees, dolphins, and the many birds that thrive in Florida’s vast swamps. Also embark on a 1-hour air boat trip way out in the real Everglades, with stops at Native American tree island villages. Lunch and other eco and cultural experiences are also included. The full-day tour includes transport from greater Fort Lauderdale and Miami, making it a great way to explore Florida’s fascinating ecosystems even with limited time.
- Visit Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades
- Swamp walk under a canopy of cypress trees
- See Florida wildlife in native habitat
- Eat a local lunch in Everglades City
- Boat tour of the Ten Thousand Islands
- Small-group tour for personal service from the guide and captain
- Includes all entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Regular water, sparkling water, soda
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary gear: walking sticks, binoculars, and more.
Insect repellent (in case needed)
National park maps to keep
Wild Lime eco-bottles to keep
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)