Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour private coach tour of Miami
- See the neighborhoods of South Beach, Downtown Miami, Wynwood, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Pass top attractions and hear tales of ‘The Magic City’ from your local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Designate your own drop-off location
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests set the pickup time at their hotel. For Sunny Isles and Broward County guests, I prefer you come down to Lincoln Road to begin tour. I have a parking pass for you. I pickup at hotels from Bal Harbour down to South Beach, also pickup Downtown, Brickell, airport hotels and Coconut Grove.
For guests coming from Sunny Isles, Aventura, Broward County, I prefer you come to Lincoln Road in South Beach. I have an all day parking pass for your group.
Return Details1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visitors can pick stops during tour. Most common stops are Wynwood, Design District, The Miami Circle archaeological site and Biltmore. My favorite kid's stop is the Key Biscayne Lighthouse which has tricky hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Manatees only seen November thru April. Lots of em!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MIami Native Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands