30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in South Beach with a Segway tour along Ocean Drive. Get a glimpse of local culture in this Miami neighborhood as you zip through the historical Art Deco District. Learn about Miami’s history and architecture from a local guide. Visit top landmarks including Casa Casuarina, also known as the Versace Mansion.
- Explore South Beach on the back of a Segway
- Cover ground quickly in the Art Deco district
- See the famous Versace Mansion on Ocean Drive
- Learn about South Beach’s architecture and art
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We are located on the corner of 14th Street and Washington Ave.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg). They also need to be in good health.
- No expectant mothers.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared 30 Minutes Ocean Drive Segway Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 30 Minutes Ocean Drive Segway Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 30 Minutes Ocean Drive Segway Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared 30 Minutes Ocean Drive Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 30 Minutes Ocean Drive Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiSegway Tours - FloridaSegway Tours - Fort LauderdaleSegway Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Bal HarbourMiami Washington AvenueAventura MallMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Dolphin MallBass Museum of ArtZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)New World CenterPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Homestead-Miami SpeedwayCoral Castle MuseumCoral GablesWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Oleta River State ParkWynwood De la Cruz CollectionWynwood WallsMango's Tropical Café