- Explore the wildlife and the city in one day
- Relax inside the air-conditioned minibus
- Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Back on land, enjoy a wildlife-spotting jungle walk. Trek through lush vegetation, learn about the distinct wetlands ecosystem and see some of the area’s native animals including crocodiles and native birds.
After your walking tour, head back to Miami for some free time in bustling Bayside Marketplace. Check out unique products and enjoy some lunch (own expense) before continuing with your city tour. From your primo seat, view lovely urban scenes like Cuban shopfronts in Little Havana, Art Deco architecture and opulent mansions. No Miami sightseeing tour is complete without visiting lush beachside neighborhoods like Coconut Grove and Coral Gables, soaked in the tropical beauty. Throughout your ride, hear how local art, music, celebrity, and ethnic diversity make Miami one of the world’s most exciting cities.
Your full-day tour concludes with afternoon drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parent’s lap; there are no seat belts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff