- Enjoy a fun, leisurely Segway tour in Miami
- Explore the vibrant Art Deco District and glamorous South Beach
- Admire luxurious yachts and high-rises along the Biscayne Bay and Miami River waterfront
- Learn about local history, culture, and architecture from your guide
- Choose from two itineraries and several departure times
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for chosing a helmet and training. We must be able to start the training on time and train the entire group together.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one. The South Beach tour begins near Collins Avenue and the Biscayne Bay riverfront tour begins at the Bayside Marketplace, with a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. Additionally, all passengers must weight between 100 and 300 pounds to participate.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road.
The South Beach tour passes by the Villa Casa Casuarina, aka the Versace Mansion, the famous Art Deco District, the Lincoln Road Mall all the way to the edge of beautiful Biscayne Bay. Along the way, enjoy stops for photo opps of the Miami skyline and other landmark locations and learn about the rich history, culture and architecture of this unique and popular part of Miami.
On the Biscayne Bay tour, glide along the Miami Riverwalk, extending along the north side of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay through Bayfront Park. This is where the Atlantic Ocean, Miami River and Biscayne Bay all merge together into one beautiful body of crystal clear water. Learn about the fascinating history of this region, highlighted by the 2,000-year-old archeological sites, and see the luxurious high-rise condos, multi-million dollar yachts and mammoth cruise ships.
This Miami Segway adventure concludes back at its starting point near Collins Avenue or the Bayside Marketplace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is a maximum of 8 passengers per tour guide
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and at weigh least 100 pounds (45kg)
- Closed-toe shoes are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.