- Sample delicious specialties from some of the best restaurant in the area
- All food tastings included in the ticket price and generous portions that equal a full meal
- Visit the famous Wynwood Walls and renowned art galleries
- Admire massive murals and learn to identify the major different styles of graffiti art
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide in front at the entrance gate. Your guide will be waiting with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting point: Front gate at the Wynwood Walls located at 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 331
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them in the Special Requirements section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free and vegan diets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff