Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Miami's Little Havana
- Get a local's perspective on the historic community
- Learn about Cuban music, food, and cigars
- Includes a lunch of local-style Cuban cuisine
- Great orientation for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bay of Pigs Monument (not to be confused with Bay of Pigs Memorial Park in another part of town.) Across the street from El Nuevo Siglo supermarket
Return point: Tour ends around 15th Avenue and SW 8th street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please provide any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements section when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A tropical fruit juice and coffee are served before the meal. During the tapas-style lunch, only water is served. Guests may purchase beverages (soda. cocktails, beer) and dessert separately.
- Contact us directly to upgrade and include a mojito for only $8
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco & Little Havana Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is perfect for those wanting to get away from the beach for a morning and explore some of the local traditions among Cuban Americans." See review