3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend three hours pedaling around Venice Beach like a local: on a beach cruiser. With the bike, helmet, water, and bike basket to store your belongings, you can follow your guide on a tour designed to show you the best of the area. Ride along the Santa Monica bike path, making stops to see the highlights and learning about the area's history and culture through guided commentary.
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Use of bicycle, helmet, and bike basket
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated
- Coupon for discount on food and drinks at the Sidewalk Cafe on the Venice Boardwalk..
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tour Guide
1 Free Bottled Water per Tour Participant
1 Beach Cruiser Bike
20% Off ALL Food and Drinks at the Sidewalk Cafe on the Venice Boardwalk after tour is finished.
Read more about 2 Hour Beach Bike Tour 2018 - Los Angeles
The listed price does not include a $15 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. (If you drive yourself to the tour)
Excess luggage charges are $5 per bag stored (where applicable)
Food and drinks - Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase after tour is finished)
Departure & Return
1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 18 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Venice Beach Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Venice Beach Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour Venice Beach Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Venice Beach Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74745P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLos AngelesMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaMountain Bike Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Nethercutt MuseumAutry Museum of the American WestHard Rock Café HollywoodGlendale GalleriaComedy StoreLaugh Factory HollywoodThird Street PromenadeDorothy Chandler PavilionRobertson BoulevardBeverly HillsLos Angeles Montana AvenueMelrose Trading PostTravel Town MuseumSanta Monica PlaceHollywood Guinness World Records MuseumCabrillo Marine AquariumCitadel OutletsLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)El Capitan Theatre