Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Soar over the Garden Isle in a vintage biplane with an open cockpit
- Wear a nostalgic cloth helmet and goggles to get into the spirit
- Fly over Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, Wailua, Kapa’a, Sleeping Giant, Mt Waialeale, Hanalei, Poipu and more
- Enjoy incredible unobstructed views of lush valleys, mountains, beaches and waterfalls
- Two-way communication with your pilot with top of the line Bose noise cancelling headsets.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After takeoff, fly over the hotels and villas of the East Shore, the sacred Wailua River and the ‘Sleeping Giant’ of Nounou Mountain. See historic Kapa’a Town, the white sandy stretch of Keali’a Beach, the Anahola Mountains, and the iconic Kilauea Lighthouse. Feel the wind on your face as you soar over the beautiful crescent of Hanalei Bay and the peak of Mt Waialeale — the wettest spot on Earth.
Admire unmatched views of the golden beaches and luxury resorts of Poipu, the grandeur of Waimea Canyon and the towering cliffs of the Na Pali Coast. Spot tropical waterfalls hidden in the jungle and tucked-away treasures that are best viewed from the air. Throughout the journey, communicate with your pilot through two-way headphones and listen to narration about Kauai’s history, geography and legends.
Touch down at Lihue with an amazing new perspective of the enchanting Garden Island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Air Ventures Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Vintage Biplane Tour of Kauai.