45 to 55 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This thrilling helicopter tour takes you up and above Kauai’s Mt. Waialeale, Waimea Canyon, and the postcard-worthy Na Pali Coast. This is one of the wettest spots on earth; waterfalls cascade through lush valleys and toward shoreline cliffs. Enjoy the view from a modern aircraft designed specifically for sightseeing with large viewing windows and a professional guide.
- Helicopter ride over Kauai
- Professional guide
- See lush valleys and tropical waterfalls
- Souvenir photos and DVD available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
HD video of actual flight on USB (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restriction: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. Any passenger over 290 lbs. will require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR aircraft. Call our reservations for more information.
- Assisted Passengers: A portable lifting device is available for those customers needing special assistance. Please advise of any special requests.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and over sized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Bring picture I.D.
- All Flights Include: Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
- Actual Flight Video: A high-definition video of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot is available on USB for purchase.
- Photography: Bring camera and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Kauai Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Kauai Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Kauai Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Kauai Adventure
45 to 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuHelicopter Tours - MauiCategory
Koke'e State Park Tours & TicketsKilohana Plantation Tours & TicketsWailua Falls Tours & TicketsRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & TicketsSpouting Horn Tours & TicketsMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & TicketsKauai Cruise Port Tours & TicketsFern Grotto Tours & TicketsPolihale State Park Tours & TicketsWaioli Mission House Tours & TicketsOld Koloa Town Tours & TicketsMt. Waialeale Tours & TicketsKauai Coffee Company Tours & TicketsKalalau Lookout Tours & TicketsMenehune Fish Pond Tours & TicketsNiihau Tours & TicketsKauai Museum Tours & TicketsHuleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsAnini Beach Tours & TicketsKokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets