Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you Google the address take out the dash in the 4-1400. Type 41400. Address 41400 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746. Park across from Kelas Glass Gallery by the fence of the ball park. Provide a good ph number where we can txt you. We send a greeting message to every traveler the day before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour needs a minimum of 5 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 1-2 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- We will be contacting you the day before the tour via text with tour details and/or any changes. Make sure to provide a good phone number so we can contact you, and acknowledge the message when you get it.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Sandals and flip flops are great for this tour. I recommend wearing a cap/hat, and sunglasses.
- Provide us with a good phone number where we can reach you on island. We txt all travelers the day before the tour. If you don’t get a message by 5pm the day before the tour contact us ASAP at 8086522247
- If you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition we encourage you to book a private tour on our website
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather DO NOT join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Soul Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons