- Private tour of the island of Kauai
- Choose to explore the East and North shores or West and South shores
- Explore beautiful beaches, caves, waterfalls, rolling green hills, and wildlife reserves
- Visit places like Princeville, Kapaa, Waimea, and Wailua
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your own itinerary with the help of your friendly guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off from any hotel or location on Kauai for this private tour.
- Kauai Island Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
What To Expect
Choose from a tour of the island’s North and East Shores or the South and West Shores. From there, your guide will tailor the specific itinerary based on your interests and provide interesting commentary on the sites you visit.
On the North and East tour, visit tranquil white-sand beaches such as Kee, Anini, or Hanalei Bay, or explore the Waikapalae caves and spot Nounou Mountain as you pass the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge. Then, stop by the Hauola Place of Refuge in Lydgate Park before you take in views of the Wailua and Opaeka'a Falls.
If you select the South and West tour, you'll discover the impressive Waimea Canyon and the beaches of Poipu. Admire panoramic views from the Hanapepe Valley Lookout of the filming location for Jurassic Park. Then, take a stroll through Fort Elizabeth State Park to see Captain Cook's Monument before exploring a local coffee company.
At the end of your half-day tour, you’ll be dropped off back at the door of your hotel with a new perspective of the enchanting Garden Island.
Note: Price listed is per person, based on three to six adults per vehicle. A minimum of two adults per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kauai Luxury Transportation & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Luxury Tour of Kauai: North & East Shores.
- "Well worth the time and money and pick-up and drop-off were perfect." See review