Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See the Garden Island through a filmmaker’s lens on this full-day tour of Kauai’s most famous movie locations. Travel aboard a comfortable minibus to the beaches, towns, waterfalls and lookout points that you may recognize from movies like ‘Blue Hawaii,’ ‘Tropic Thunder,’ ‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ ‘Castaway’ and ‘Jurassic Park.’ Watch clips on board the bus, and then compare the Hollywood scenes to the breathtaking beauty right before your eyes.
- Full-day tour of Kauai's famous film and TV locations
- See dozens of island shooting locations immortalized in films and TV shows
- Travel in an air-conditioned minibus and watch movie clips on board
- Stop at many beaches, towns and valleys to snap photos and hear tales from the set
- See the real-life locations from films like 'South Pacific,' ‘Tropic Thunder,’ ‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ ‘Castaway’ and ‘Jurassic Park’
- Fun and entertaining way to experience Kauai's beauty
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup from select hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
· Hotel Pickups: 7:00 AM – 8:15 AM
· Hotel Returns: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible
- Due to accessibility restrictions we are unable able to deploy a vehicle wheelchair lift at the following location: o Moloaa Bay – Gilligan’s Island · Stops may include sandy, uneven or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Pickup from Princeville is an additional $11.00 charge.
- Guests will need to sign a waiver to enter Coco Palms.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Lunch not included but we stopped an hour in an area with lots of options." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKauaiBus Tours - HawaiiMovie Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuMovie Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuBus Tours - MauiMovie Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Huleia National Wildlife RefugeKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugePolihale State ParkRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkKauai Cruise PortWaioli Mission HouseMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Fern GrottoAnini BeachMt. WaialealeOld Koloa TownLihueSpouting HornNiihauKauai MuseumKoke'e State ParkKauai Coffee Company Kokee Natural History MuseumOpaekaa FallsMenehune Fish Pond