Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day catamaran cruise: The best way to see Kauai's Na Pali Coast
- Sail past waterfalls, dramatic sea cliffs, and hidden valleys, and spot doplhins
- Includes time to swim and snorkel with provided equipment
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and buffet lunch on board, as well as drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Na Pali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean condition's, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Bring: towel, non-spray sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Option of Turkey or veggie Wrap. (Please specify) Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- Not recommended for those with mobility problems
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone a surgery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Morning Snorkel Tour.
- "The ocean is an unpredictable force so if you aren’t ready for a rocky ride I wouldn’t recommend as you almost have to hold railings with both hands the majority of the ride north up the Napali coast." See review
- "To see the dolphins and Napali coast even it’s windy but a good experience." See review
- "Excellent snorkeling, great food and music., perfect weather, they hit every note perfectly." See review