- Helicopter tour of Kauai: See much more than on land
- Great way to see most of the island in a short time
- Learn about the landscapes from your pilot as you fly
- See multiple sites, including Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast, in one trip
Departure & Return
Across from Hilo Hattie All guest are required to check in 30 min prior to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Additional seat required for passengers over 250 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Show time is 30 min prior to departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to video or take pics wear dark clothes otherwise you see your reflection as well" See review