4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the fresh ingredients and traditional flavors of Austria’s Tyrol region on this half-day food-lover’s tasting tour in Innsbruck. Follow your guide through the streets of Innsbruck, and explore bustling markets such as the popular Markthalle Innsbruck. Sample locally made cheeses, chutneys, meats, and more, and hear the hidden stories behind some of Austria’s most delicious dishes. Be sure to start your tour both hungry and thirsty!
- Explore Tyrolean culture through the region’s traditional cuisine
- Your guide shares the secrets of some of Austria’s traditional dishes
- Visit the Markthalle Innsbruck, a traditional Austrian farmers’ market
- Sample locally made cheeses, chutneys, meats, and more
Saved to wishlist!
PLEASE come hungry and thirsty! The "Innsbruck Food Tour" replaces more than just a lunch! Let yourself be surprised, you will not regret it!
All tastings and drinks are included in the tour.
YES, there is alcohol. Typical Tyrolean specialties are also alcoholic drinks. Of course, you do not have to drink it. Alcohol will not be served to children or adolescents, with no exceptions! There are always non-alcoholic beverages for all other tour participants as well.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Herzog-Siegmund-Ufer 1-3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In the "small Garden", directly in front of the Market Hall
Hofgasse 4, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Innsbruck Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Food Tour of Tyrolean Cuisine?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Food Tour of Tyrolean Cuisine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Food Tour of Tyrolean Cuisine?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Food Tour of Tyrolean Cuisine
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingInnsbruckWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHalf-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - MunichHalf-day Tours - MunichCategory
Innsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm) Tours & TicketsImperial Palace (Hofburg) Tours & TicketsTyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum) Tours & TicketsAudioversum Science Center Tours & TicketsTratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg) Tours & TicketsGolden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & TicketsSwarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten) Tours & Tickets