- Full-day Chianti food and wine tour from Florence with 4x4 minibus transport
- Enjoy an off-road adventure through the Tuscan countryside
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch at a winery restaurant with stunning views
- Tour a historic wine estate and enjoy a wine, extra-virgin olive oil, and cheese tasting
- Finish with a visit to a second winery and sample the renowned Chianti Classico wine
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign.
What To Expect
Your first stop of the day is at a winery belonging to one of the most prominent Italian families. Taste wines paired with cured meats and olive oils, and enjoy a guided tour of the historic wine cellars. Travel to the olive mill through the villa's underground tunnels, as well as to the garden.
Afterward, head to a Tuscan winery restaurant and settle in for a 3-course meal, including regional specialties such as different types of fresh pasta and glasses of fine Chianti wine. (See the Itinerary for a sample menu).
The adventure continues as we continue our drive through the incredible countryside on our way to our final stop of the day.
Here you will take a tour of the impressive villa and walk around the stunning grounds, soaking in the unique beauty and views, whilst learning more about wine before you sit for the final tasting of three wines paired with cheese. The perfect end to a truly unforgettable day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option are not available and other alternative dietary requirements cannot be catered for
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkabout Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands